Why Choose Ready Mix Concrete?
Concrete is a highly versatile and durable material that has a vast array of applications and here at Base Concrete we are the experts. Our years of experience and wealth of knowledge means that we are able to offer an impressive range of screed and ready mixed concrete in Watford to ensure that you receive a concrete that meets all of your needs and requirements.
So why should you choose ready mixed concrete?
When it comes to concrete it’s certainly not a case of ‘one size fits all’; our different types of concrete have a range of properties that make them suitable for very different purposes. Here are a few examples of our concrete mixes and their ideal applications:
– Gen 1 Mix: This is designed to be a basic foundation concrete to be used in footings (minimum cement content of 175kg/pm3)
– P300 Mix: This concrete is more suited for garage flooring or driveways (minimum cement content of 300kg/m)
– FND2 CLASS 2: If you wish to lay your concrete on clay or if you have sulphate soils then this sulphate resistant concrete is the best choice (minimum cement content 330kg/pm3)
– C35 Mix: As a stronger concrete this is a good choice for driveways or roads that experience frequent traffic from heavy vehicles. Thanks to its strength, it is also recommended for agricultural uses as over a period of time, animal urine can damage and weaken concrete (minimum cement content 300 kg/pm3)
– C40 Mix: This is one of the strongest concrete available and as a result, is recommended for uses in farmyards and stables (minimum cement concrete 340 kg/m)
Here at Base Concrete we pride ourselves on the outstanding customer service that we offer; you will always receive an efficient and reliable service and our friendly, knowledgeable team members are more than happy to talk you through your options and suggest a solution that’s right for you. Why not contact us today to see how we can help you? If you’d like any additional information about our range of screed and ready mix concrete, don’t hesitate to visit our website.