Here are our most common commercial mixes
Any mix you don’t see, don’t hesitate to call us as we can supply any mix you need.
- Gen1 (C15) is a basic foundation mix for single story extensions and wall footings and conservatories
- Gen3 (C20) is a foundation mix also which is used for double story extensions and also internal floor mix and shed base’s
- C25 Also foundation and Garage base etc.
- C30 Also foundation ,floors and Garage base etc
- C35 This mix can be used for raft foundation and floors etc.
- C40 This mix also is used for ring beams.
- FND2 Class 2,is a sulphate resistant mix for sulphate soils and clay.
- Pav1 for external use driveways and paths (including AEA frost prevention)
- Pav2 heavy duty mix for external use in commercial yards( including AEA frost prevention)
- RC mixes are often used with reinforced steel and so is designed to minimise the risk of corrosion to the steel by using the minimum cement content.
- Water proof concrete mainly used in construction of basements, these mixes come with a guarantee.
Fibres can be added to these mixes for extra strength on request(acrylic hair fibres mix right through the concrete for extra bonding)